Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sarah's birthday






Apologies for the belated post. S is almost home free and I am mending from my pain management procedure (thanks to those of you who called to check on me).

We had Sarah's bday the day after S got out of the hospital. I could not have pulled it off with out the help of my mom and my great friend and neighbor C who helped to get the house/food/everything ready on time. J was a great help too. He's growing into a fine young man. Other friends arrived at the party with a gift in one hand and a frozen meal in another hand. Still others swung into gear to get the joint cleaned up and dishes washed at the end of the party. It makes you realize how blessed you are with a great group of friends.

Sarah also had a small celebration at her school the following week. I got the kids really sugared-up before they were picked up by their parents!

I'm doing okay...therapy twice a week. I spend my day deciding between pain or fog. Hopefully I'll get past the point soon where my muscles are spasming so much, then I won't have to take so many meds.

No comments: