Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pearly whites!


J got his braces off last week. We've been learning how to care for retainers and trying to remember to wear them!!!

He just finished his basketball season. Dad coached again and really enjoyed it. There was a celebration Friday night to end the season with a bang.

J has been focusing on Cub Scouts a lot in the last couple of weeks. Thank goodness Dad knows about scouts because I'm lost. They are out today working on a patch. The pinewood derby is coming up soon and there is a banquet this week. I'll report more on that later...once I figure out what's going on. When I was in Girl scouts it was completely different than this! We mostly sang songs and coerced folks to buy expensive cookies (which I have bought 10 so far this year!) Thanks for checking in!

No comments: